Frequently Asked Questions
What is Bojangles Hard Sweet Tea?
- Bojangles Hard Sweet Tea is the hard version of Bojangles legendary sweet tea.
- It is a collaboration between Bojangles and Appalachian Mountain Brewery, combining AMB’s award-winning brewing innovation and Bojangles’ knowledge of expertly steeped sweet tea.
What are the ingredients?
- It is brewed with real Bojangles blend tea, alongside real cane sugar.
Does Bojangles Hard Sweet Tea contain alcohol?
- Yes. Bojangles Hard Sweet Tea was developed as a new-to-world alcohol product intended to clearly distinguish that it is an alcohol beverage, clearly noting “Hard Tea,” “contains alcohol,” “21+,” and “5% ABV” on all primary and secondary packaging.
What is the ABV?
- Bojangles Hard Sweet Tea contains alcohol and has an ABV (alcohol by volume) of 5%
Is there caffeine in it?
- Yes, it is brewed with real Bojangles blend tea, which does contain naturally occurring caffeine.
Where can I buy it?
- Bojangles Hard Sweet Tea will be sold only at participating retailers and will not available at Bojangles’ restaurants. Please visit our teafinder to find it near you.
Is Bojangles Hard Sweet Tea Gluten-Free?
- Bojangles Hard Sweet Tea is not produced with any gluten-containing ingredients but is produced in a facility that also produces products which contain gluten and the potential for cross-contamination does exist therefore it is not claimed to be “gluten-free.”